PRICING UPDATE - Effective from 2nd January 2019
Thank you to all our customers at Rainbow Rocket, we’ve had a fantastic reception since we opened in January and hope you enjoy climbing here and the community we’ve built up.
As we’re starting to mature we’re continually looking for ways to improve the experience for all our customers. To that end, we will be changing our pricing structure effective from January 2nd.
The main changes are:
- Introduction of a new Off-Peak Membership option
- Adding Off-Peak hours on Weekends - from 5pm onwards
- Increasing Peak Single Entry and reducing Off-Peak Single Entry prices
- Increasing 10 entry prices by 50p per entry
- No changes to Anytime Membership prices
Note: --- Off-Peak Times are Weekdays before 4PM, and Weekends after 5PM. Off-Peak Memberships allow entrance during Off-Peak times. Off-peak members wishing to climb at Peak times will have to pay a £5 supplement for the day.
Why are we doing this?
As we’ve gotten busier at peak times we want to make it cheaper and easier for customers to come at off-peak times.
We also want to continue offering the best experience we can. Since opening, we’ve continued to invest in improving the centre, including:
- Introduced the new Purple circuit and redistributed the remaining circuits to ensure there’s lots for everyone to climb.
- Bought more and more volumes to keep the shapes of the wall fresh and provide new features to climb.
- Launched new socials including: Women and Non-binary evening, Beginners’ Social and the Sunday Social.
As a New Year’s bonus, from January 2nd to January 13th, we’re extending the introductory guest pass to all customers. So bring a friend who’s never climbed with us, and their first session is free.
Here are all the pricing options we have available.
Our standard day entry free lasts the entire day, with no specified start/end time.
If you are climbing more regularly, we recommend you go for a 10 entries or membership option.
10 Entries - You can pay upfront for 10 climbs, known as a punch card. These ten climbs have no use by date, and give you 10 climbs for the price of 8. They are not effected whether you arrive at peak or off peak times either.
Memberships - Our memberships grant unlimited access to the wall whilst the membership is active, and are available in monthly, tri-monthly or annual variants.
Shoe Hire: We have shoe hire for £3 at the centre, or £1 shoe hire for kids. Specialist climbing shoes are required in the centre, so if you do not have your own we kindly ask you hire our shoes.
*Concessions: Students (full time), over 65s, unemployed.
**Off-peak: Weekdays before 4PM, Weekends after 5PM.