Please note we only accept payment by card. We cannot take cash.
* Full Time Students, Over 65s, Umployed
** Off-Peak hours are Weekdays before 4PM, and Weekends after 5PM. Bank Holidays are Peak.
Off-Peak Memberships valid for entrance during Off-Peak times. Climb at Peak times is possible for a £5 supplement for the day.
2020 Changes made
Thank you to all our customers for another year with Rainbow Rocket. We’ve come a long way in just two years and we wouldn’t be where we are without you being part of our growing climbing community. We’re constantly seeking to improve the centre, keeping things fresh with new holds, gym equipment, more external setters than ever, regular social comps and more.
In 2019 we made many additions to the centre including:
• Lots of new Blink holds including large slopers and pinches.
• Addition of large Black comp style holds. • Improved Campus board with more slopers and full peg board. Beastmaker 2000 added.
• 3 new Wideboyz crack volumes.
• New pull-up bar, dip bars, rowing machine.
• Cafe / Reception renovated, more sociable and better service.
• Free events organised: 4 comps, physio consultations, 2 shoe demos.
• Expanded our popular free socials including: Friday Beginners, Women’s + evening, Sunday Social.
• Developed our Junior and Teen program by running 8 classes a week.
Roll on 2020 We want to continue to better the centre and offer the best experience we can and we’re not stopping here! We’ve got lots more planned for 2020, and the overheads of running a small independent business in Cambridge continue to increase. To that end, we will be making a change to our single Day Entry prices, effective January 2nd. 10 entry, memberships and Under 18 prices will remain the same. The new Off-Peak price brings it in line with the 10 Punch price. This should facilitate checking-in and reduce queues at reception. 10 Punch and all Membership prices will be staying the same for another year. Under 18 prices are staying the same. The Student Friday deal is going up to £6.
Thanks again for making RR what it is. We look forward to seeing you all in 200! Team Rainbow Rocket
Our standard day entry fee lasts the entire day, with no specified send time.
If you are climbing more regularly, we recommend you go for a 10 Punch or membership option.
10 Punch- You can pay upfront for 10 climbs, known as a punch card. These ten climbs have no use-by date, and give you 10 climbs for the price of 8. They are not effected whether you arrive at peak or off peak times either.
Memberships - Our memberships grant unlimited access to the wall whilst the membership is active, and are available in monthly, tri-monthly or annual variants.
Shoe Hire: We have shoe hire for £3 at the centre, or £1 shoe hire for kids sizes. Climbing shoes are required in the centre, so if you do not have your own we kindly ask you hire our shoes.